28 & 30 March 2022: 2nd Ozone Dry Deposition Workshop
12 November 2021: The first of monthly sessions of the online MUSICA Tutorial.
8-9 January 2020: Integrating GEOS-Chem into CESM. Location: ACOM/NCAR, Boulder, Colorado.
21-22 May 2019: The MUSICA Kick-Off meeting was held at NCAR. Presentations from this meeting are available from the meeting website.
30-31 July 2018: Integration of GEOS-Chem into NCAR models. Location: ACOM/NCAR, Boulder, Colorado.
MUSICA Overview (presented at IGAC Conference 2021 by Louisa Emmons)
Posters at IGAC Conference 2021:
- Forrest Lacey: Importance of model complexity on modeling ambient air quality and the resulting health impacts
- Wenfu Tang: Effects of fire diurnal variation and plume rise on U.S. air quality during FIREX-AQ
- Duseong Jo: Effects of grid resolution on urban air quality simulation with MUSICAv0
Poster at MAC-MAQ 2021:
- Gabriele Pfister: MUSICA - Modeling for Chemistry, Weather and Climate
Poster for Undergraduate Research Summer Program 2021:
- Joana Olsen (U. Wyoming): MusicBox in the Curriculum
Presentation at the Atmospheric Chemical Mechanisms conference, November 2020:
- Louisa Emmons: MUSICA overview
Please direct questions/comments about this page to: