Modeling Atmospheric Composition
Working Group Focus
Reduce the uncertainty in modeled atmospheric chemistry from fire by updating chemical and physical processes and determining which processes matter the most.
- Shyno Susan John, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Yang Li, Baylor University, USA
- Top-down inversion study of each inventory
- Quantify when and where plume rise and diurnal cycle are important through sensitivity studies
- Region-specific and biome-specific evaluation of capabilities
- Are large anomalous wildfires more difficult to represent
Vote on these goals and add more suggestions on this Google Form.
Alternatively, email BBURNED@igacproject.org with the Subject line "Emission Estimation WG input".
Please direct questions/comments about this page to: