Visiting Scientist Fellowships
A small number of visiting scientist fellowships will be available each year to foster enhanced collaboration between ACOM and their academic counterparts. Applications are reviewed twice a year. Prospective candidates can review ACOM's science objectives in our Annual Scientific Reports.
Applications are accepted year round and considered subject to available funding.
- Duration is 3-6 months
- Includes travel costs and per diem
- List the proposed ACOM collaborator
- Be no more than 4 pages in length
- Contain a description of the area of proposed study
- Comment on the benefits of the proposed collaboration
- Provide an abbreviated CV
- Include two references
- Describe the funds and facilities required
|FY 2005||Zang-Ho Shon|
|FY 2004||Paul Konopka, Cynthia Nevison, Teresa Nunes, Daniel Riemer|
|FY 2003||Adele Chuck, Alam Hasson, Evelyn Jaekel,Gouhui Li, Marcy Litvak, Paul Seakins Alison Steiner|
|FY 2002||Barbara Noziere, Jed Sparks|